- The Senior Class is sponsoring a March Madness Challenge. Winning Bracket will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card. Brackets can be picked up in the HS office or from a Senior Officer Monday the 13th. Fee and Bracket will need to be turned in Tuesday morning in order to be eligible to win.
- Attention grades 7-12 - Groups & Organizations picture day is this Wednesday, March 15th. Athletes as well as groups and organizations will have their photos taken on this day. Please dress appropriately.
- Seniors - You will have your senior survey photos taken on Wednesday, March 15th. Please dress appropriately based on your survey results. If you have any questions you can ask Makayla Gillfillan, Morgan Huber, or Mrs. Cuellar.
- All senior athletes. You will have a group picture on Wednesday, March 15th. Please bring or wear a top that represents your sport or the school on Wednesday.
- Musical tickets are on sale in the office. The musical is Friday, March 24 and Saturday, March 25 at 7:00 pm. Ticket prices are $10 for adults and $6 for students and are all general admission.
- The Findlay - Hancock County Chamber is accepting applications for the Hancock Youth Leadership class of 2024? The application deadline is March 17, 2023. If interested please see Mrs. Barnhart.
- JH and HS FCH groups will meet Thursday, March 16th during their respective lunch period in the Community Room. Come join us for fellowship and fun! Remember to ask for a Styrofoam tray!
- Prom tickets will go on sale next week on Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch. They are $20.00 each and include a dinner for the May 13th event. Please see a junior class officer if you have questions; students who are not here at lunchtime should email Mrs. Stockwell to arrange ticket purchase.
- No new announcements