- 7-8 Student Council is hosting a Fall Fun Fest for 7th and 8th graders next Friday, October 15th from 3:05-6:30! There will be pizza, snacks, games, treat bags and a costume contest! Tickets are $5.00 each and will be on sale in the Old Cafeteria every day at lunch next week. We are still in need of 2-3 more adult chaperones for this event. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Stockwell.
- The Red Ribbon Planning Team will meet during lunch this Friday in the JH Common Area. Grab you lunch and come ready to help.
- Freshmen--if you didn't sign up for your homecoming t-shirt yet, the form is in the office. Please do so by Friday, October 8.
- Yearbook is looking for pictures from the Homecoming Dance! Please share what you have with yearbook by emailing the staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. We greatly appreciate you sharing your homecoming photos!
- Many NJHS members have not accepted the invitation to our Google Classroom, which means you are missing important announcements and information. Please check your email and do this right away.
- Because of the cancelation yesterday, 7th & 8th graders who are in both band and choir will have CHOIR today.
- A reminder that any pictures with any hand gesture in it will not be used in the yearbook. Keep this in mind while the Yearbook Staff takes photos and when you submit photos to be considered for the yearbook.
- Copies of the 2020-2021 Hornet Yearbook are available for $50. There is a limited quantity, so it is first come first served. If you are interested in purchasing one, please see Mrs. Cuellar.
- There will be a Junior Class meeting this Thursday the last 10 minutes of Lunch - See you at 12:25 in the Abbey Gym.