- Interested in an excellent way to represent your school and have the opportunity to share your thoughts?? CR-SAG is a new Student Advisory Group that will be starting and is open to all 9-12 grade students at CRHS.
The Student Advisory Group is the main provider of the student's voice to the administration. We will discuss and provide perspectives on a variety of CRHS issues and policies as well as craft proposals to solve issues observed by students. In addition, CR-SAG seeks to foster inter-school dialogue across the HS. The kick-off meeting will be Thursday, December 16th during lunch in the Board Room. Meetings will then be monthly on the third Thursday of each month, if more are needed, more will be scheduled. If you are interested in being a member of the CR-SAG please complete the form that has been sent to your school email and plan to attend Thursday, December 16th! If you have any questions please see Mrs. Gerten.
- Mrs Stockwell's classes will report to study hall today.
- Remember that Friday's theme is "Be an Angel Day" - we are asking that you bring in shampoo, toothpaste, toiletry items, etc. for families in our community. The boxes will be set up in the hallway outside the computer lab. Thanks in advance for your generosity!
- Bus Driveway and Safety Reminder: The driveway off of County Road 313 is for school bus traffic only 7:00am-4:00pm. All other traffic should use County Road 26 to access the school campus.
- Attention Sophomores! Millstream is hosting an open house on Thursday December 9th from 4:30 to 6:30 at Millstream Career Center. You are invited to attend with your parents, to tour the building and ask questions.
The Millstream Application is now open until January 15th. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Barnhart.
- Remember to wear your Christmas Vacation gear tomorrow - tropical shirts and sunglasses!
- Congratulations to the following band students who were selected to perform with the Hancock County Honors Band: Jacob Egts, Brock Boehm, Becca Ludwig, Natalie Waltz, Evelyn Waltz, Mattie Huber, Hunter Foust, Matthew Bechtol, Kennidy Stanfield, Morgan Huber, Jenison Davidson, Dani Mason and Eric Davis!
Congratulations to Malia Lee and Jenna Hartman for being selected to perform with the Hancock County Honors Choir!
- Fellowship of Christian Hornets meets this Wednesday in Mrs. Bucher's classroom! Come join us for conversation, a short message, a game ... and a treat!~ See you Wednesday! Let's fill the classroom with smiling faces and fun!
- 1st Indoor track practice is this Wed. Please meet in Coach Holland's classroom at 3:20. If you have any questions, please stop and see Coach Holland.