- All 7-12 students - please check your email today and sign up for a Christmas movie so you can get to watch the one you want. Also remember the dress-up days next week: Monday is "Dress like a Present", Tuesday is "Ugly Sweater: (and there will be a contest!), Wednesday is PJ day.
- Happy 18th Birthday to Matthew Bechtol! Love, Mom
- Please remember under no circumstance should you open the door for anybody entering the building. All students and visitors are to enter through the elementary office only.
- CR-Student Advisory Group meeting during lunch has been moved to Monday during lunch.
- Both Student Council groups will meet during lunch today - 7-8 in the Commons area and 9-12 in Mrs. Stockwell's classroom. Remember to wear green or grinch gear tomorrow!
- Reminder that the painted parking spots are reserved for the senior that painted them. Please do not park in these spots during the school day.
- On Saturday, Dec. 18 during our High School boys basketball game against Ada High School, we will honor the late Bill Faine and his family, as Bill was a major part of our school and community. We will have a Superhero theme that evening to commemorate Mr. Faine and his love of superheroes. Ada will be joining us in this effort, so please wear your best superhero outfit to support our boys and the Faine family!
- Fifth Graders will be making and selling hot chocolate mix as a project for their economics unit. All profits will benefit Flag City Honor Flight. Snowman Soup will be for sale for $1 in the cafeteria before school until December 17th. Stop down in the mornings to support the 5th graders!
- Interested in an excellent way to represent your school and have the opportunity to share your thoughts?? CR-Student Advisory Group is a new Group that will be starting and is open to all 9-12 grade students at CRHS.
The Student Advisory Group is the main provider of the student's voice to the administration. We will discuss and provide perspectives on a variety of CRHS issues and policies as well as craft proposals to solve issues observed by students. In addition, it seeks to foster inter-school dialogue across the HS. The kick-off meeting will be Thursday, December 16th during lunch in the Board Room. Meetings will then be monthly on the third Thursday of each month, if more are needed, more will be scheduled. If you are interested in being a member of the CR-Student Advisory Group please complete the form that has been sent to your school email and plan to attend Thursday, December 16th! If you have any questions please see Mrs. Gerten.
- Please check your email and respond to a survey about the movies on the last of school. Remember to dress Western tomorrow for Santa's Hoe-Hoe-Hoe-Down, and wear lights, sparkles and sequins on Wednesday!