- We had an awesome turnout for auditions yesterday, but a few small parts with few or no lines are still available! If you're interested, contact Mrs. Stockwell or Mrs. Cuellar to join in the fun!
- Congratulations to the high school quiz bowl team as they competed last night at the Hancock County tournament at Liberty-Benton. The team placed third at the tournament and we ended up third overall in the county! Great job everyone!
- Cory-Rawson will be hosting their annual College Credit Plus Night on Wednesday January 12th at 7pm in the Elementary Cafeteria. If you plan to take College Credit Plus Classes next year, as a 7th through 12th grader, please plan to attend with your parent or guardian. Students must attend the meeting each year, even if they are currently taking College Classes.
As a reminder the following programs at Millstream Career Center have the option for students to take CCP classes. Automotive Technology, Computer Networking & Cybersecurity, Computer Programming, Culinary Arts, Engineering & CAD Technology, Health Professions, Marketing, Media Production & Visual Design, and Teaching Professions. Please contact Mrs. Barnhart if you have any questions or cannot attend the meeting.
- No additional announcements
- The first deadline for senior photo submission from a professional photographer for the yearbook is January 14th. There will be other deadlines until the final deadline in March. If you do not submit a photo, the photo taken on picture day will be used for the yearbook. Submit photos to Mrs. Cuellar. If you have questions or concerns, please see Mrs. Cuellar.
- Attention Seniors: The Senior Activities Information Form has been sent to your email. Please complete and submit by Friday, January 21st. If you do not meet the deadline for turning in this form, “No information provided” will be listed beside your name in the yearbook. Any questions, see Mrs. Cuellar.
- Auditions for the high school play will be this Thursday, January 6th after school in the library. All students in grades 7-12 are welcome to try out; there is a wide variety of parts available for all who are interested. If you can't make it to auditions due to a practice or other obligation, let Mrs. Stockwell know and accommodations can be made.