- There will be a meeting for 9-12 Student Council members on Tuesday, January 18th during lunch in Mrs. Stockwell's classroom
- Students who auditioned for the play - please check your email for an invitation to our Google Classroom. The Cast list is now posted there. Congratulations and thank you to all who came out! Mrs. Cuellar and Mrs. Stockwell will be in touch soon about practices.
- No new additions
- There is no sub for Mr. Mertz. 2nd period report to Mr. Lee's room, 3rd Period report to Ms. James room, 5th period report to Mrs. Bils room, 6th period report to Mrs. Cuellar's room. Further announcements will be made later today.
- Semester exams for 9-12 will be this Thursday and Friday. Students with study halls 1st and 3rd may arrive at 9:45. Students with study halls 6th or 8th may leave at 1:33.
- Reminder to seniors: your first submission for your senior photo for the yearbook is this Friday. There will be two more submission dates for you to turn in a senior photo. If you do not submit a photo, the one taken on Picture Day will be used in the yearbook. Also a reminder to complete your activity form for yearbook emailed to you from Mrs. Cuellar. This form is due Jan 21st.
- Cory-Rawson will be hosting their annual College Credit Plus Night on Wednesday January 12th at 7pm in the Elementary Cafeteria. If you plan to take College Credit Plus Classes next year, as a 7th through 12th grader, please plan to attend with your parent or guardian. Students must attend the meeting each year, even if they are currently taking College Classes.
As a reminder the following programs at Millstream Career Center have the option for students to take CCP classes. Automotive Technology, Computer Networking & Cybersecurity, Computer Programming, Culinary Arts, Engineering & CAD Technology, Health Professions, Marketing, Media Production & Visual Design, and Teaching Professions. Please contact Mrs. Barnhart if you have any questions or cannot attend the meeting.
- High School FCH will meet Wednesday, January 12th in Mrs. Bucher's room. Remember to go to the front of the lunch line so you can get to our fun meeting in a timely manner!
- The Junior High Fellowship of Christian Hornets will meet for the very first time in school history, Wednesday, January 12th, in Mr. Lee's room. Come be a part of making history and see what FCH is all about! Questions, please ask Mr. or Mrs. Lee or Mrs. Bucher.
- Sylvan Prep, Findlay Location, is offering a FREE practice ACT test session on Monday January 17th at 10am. Student must reserve their spot before test day. Please see Mrs. Barnhart for questions and the registration form. As a reminder all juniors will be taking the ACT for free, the week of March 1st.