Friday Additions: Snow day! Stay safe!!
- Reminder: Monday, February 7th we will begin running Empire 3 days a week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week we will be on an empire schedule where students will be participating in intervention or enrichment opportunities. Students, please monitor your emails and be looking for more information on where you are to report over the upcoming days.
Thursday Additions: Snow day!! Enjoy your time off!
- No new announcements!
- Monday, February 7th we will begin running Empire 3 days a week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of each week we will be on an empire schedule where students will be participating in intervention or enrichment opportunities. Students, please monitor your emails and be looking for more information on where you are to report over the upcoming days.
- With the unknown of the weather approaching, when you leave today please be sure to take your Chromebook, chargers and anything else you may need to work on missing work or Credit Recovery classes in the chance that we are not here over the next 2 days.
- Seniors please turn in any money and/or the number of tickets you have sold for the chicken BBQ to Jenison Davidson today.
- Show your Hornet Pride with a Cory-Rawson Super Fan t-shirt! Order forms were sent to your first period class and can be found in the office. Due to school cancellations the deadline has been extended to Monday, January 31st.
- Juniors and Seniors, please check your email ASAP and reply to the survey from Mrs. Stockwell about EMPIRE options. Thank you!
- Attention any senior that has an interest in the teaching profession. The Bonnie Eddy Educational Supply and Book Grant is a scholarship awarded to area seniors that are interested in the teaching profession. Applications are located in the HS office. All applications are due January 31st.
- Freshmen and Sophomores: Check your email for a survey sent from your EMPIRE teachers about Enrichment. Complete by Wednesday. You will receive an email Friday with your EMPIRE class assignments.
- Today we will begin the scheduling process for next year. Students will be called down each period. Please bring your chromebook and scheduling papers.
- The CR-Student Advisory Group will meet in the board room during lunch today.
- If you are preparing to take the ACT this Spring you are encouraged
to attend the test preparation sessions on Monday, February 7 and Wednesday, February 9 at Liberty-Benton. Each night there will be sessions from 7:00-8:10 and 8:20-9:30 pm. English, Reading, Mathematics, and Science will be presented during each session. You will choose two subjects to review on the first night and can then attend the remaining two subjects on the second night. You choose which subject sessions to attend on each night. There is no charge for students to attend this program. You will enter the building through the main high school entrance. You need to bring a pen or pencil, notebook paper and your copy of the ACT practice booklet, see your counselor if you need one. Additional copies of the practice booklet will be available that evening. Please see Mrs. Barnhart if you have questions.