- No new additions! Have a wonderful weekend Hornets!
- No new additions!
- On Monday, May 9th, the music department will be putting on the bi-annual Cabaret- and we are looking for talent to add to our show! You may be wondering… “What is a cabaret?” A cabaret is essentially a variety show where individual performers and small groups entertain an audience- think a talent show without the contest portion! This is going to be a professional production complete with costumes, make-up, props, singing, dancing, and a full crew to pull it all together! ALL students in grades 7-12 are eligible to participate. If interested, stop by Ms. Warnke's room across from the library to pick up an information packet.
- Tickets are on sale for the MORP dance during lunch; if significantly more tickets are not sold by next Wednesday, the dance will be cancelled.
- Any HS student interested in participating in Track, there will be a meeting next Monday, 2/14 during lunch in the Board room. If you are unable to make this meeting, please see Coach Holland.
- Anyone who received a hot spot from last year that have not been recorded this year, please bring them in to Mr. MacDonald so he can get them up to date. Failure to do so will result in the hot spot being turned off.
- Anyone in 7th or 8th grade interested in track and field, please sign up on the sheet on Mr. Scott's door. An informational meeting will be held during lunch later next week.
- Our Fellowship of Christian Hornets Groups 7-12 invites ALL 7-12 students to a 5th Quarter Activity on Friday, February 11th, directly after the boys' basketball game until 10:00 P.M. There will be activities, games, and snacks! There is NO cost! Everyone 7-12 from our school is welcome! You do NOT have to be in FCH to attend. Join us for fun, food, and fellowship!
- Junior High FCH will meet this Wednesday, February 9th, in the board room during junior high lunch time! See you then!~
- HS Fellowship of Christian Hornets will meet this Wednesday, February 9th, during high school lunch time in Mrs. Bucher's room!
- Reminder: Our new Empire schedule begins today! We will run empire every week Monday through Wednesday. Students-Please check your emails to make sure you know where you are going.
- The Student Voice will meeting this Thursday during lunch. Please bring your lunches to the board room.
- Attention Seniors- the yearbook staff needs your baby photo for the senior section of the yearbook. Bring in your baby photo by Friday, Feb 18, and the yearbook staff will scan them & get them back to you. You may drop off your photo in the office or give it to Mrs. Cuellar. Please have your name on the photo.
- Seniors: The deadline is approaching to fill out the online application if you plan to apply to GROB's 2022 apprenticeship class. Please complete the application on-line by Sunday, April 17th. GROB will also be hosting tours on Saturday, February 19th. Please go to Mrs. Barnhart's Google Sites page, under opportunities, for the application and registration link if you would like to attend a tour.