Friday Additions: Remote Day!
- Please make sure you are logging on and completing the required work.
- Enjoy your four day weekend! See you all Tuesday!
- Today is the national Random Act of Kindness Day. Kindness begins with an understanding that we all struggle. The simple power that a smile, a kind word, a thoughtful note, a listening ear, or the smallest act of caring can potentially have in turning a life around is incrediable. Remember Kindness does not cost anything and yet it can mean everything. Choose Kindness today and everyday.
- This Friday we will be having our 2nd Quarter Celebration for all students that made Honor Roll for the 2nd Quarter. Students will be given a slip to be released from class Friday @ 2:45.
- We will meet in the Board room today at lunch.
- Today we will be having an internet safety program for all 7/8th graders starting at 8:15. Students will be released via PA to the auditorium.
- Scholarship applications for the Mount Cory Masonic Lodge are now available to all students. Please pick one up in the office. Applications are due May 6th
- Any HS student that is interested in participating in track and missed the meeting on Mon, please sign up outside of Mr. Holland's room and get a practice schedule. First Practice will be this Monday, 2/21, at 3:20.
- The Marie Berry Educational Fund Scholarship applications are available in the main office. The Marie Berry Scholarship is dedicated to students who have financial need and wish to pursue a 2 or 4 year degree at a community college, accredited college, university, trade school or business school of their choosing. The scholarship is for a full time student and is renewable for up to 3 years. Applications are due March 31st.
- Did you know today is National Do a Grouch a Favor Day! For those with a grouch in their lives — which is actually most of us — there is nothing better than Do A Grouch A Favor Day! Help a very grumpy friend turn their mood around. Do something nice for the grouch in your life to help them turn their frown upside down!
- A brief informational JH track and field meeting will be held in the Abbey Gym during lunch on Friday afternoon. Any 7th or 8th grader interested in track, please plan to attend.
- The MORP dance has been cancelled due to low ticket sales. Refunds will be handed out today.
- Seniors, the yearbook staff needs your baby photo for the senior section of the yearbook. Please bring in your baby photo by Friday. You can email a photo to Mrs. Cuellar or give her a physical photo. Thank you
- Softball sign ups will be Wed. 2/16/22 in the cafeteria during lunch with Coach Benner Grades 6-8 and Coach Francis - HS
- Mr. Mertz periods 1-3 report to his room. JH Choir report to the board room today only. HS choir report to the choir room. Bring study materials as you may have study hall
Monday Announcements: Happy Valentine's Day!
- On Monday, May 9th, the music department will be putting on the bi-annual Cabaret- and we are looking for talent to add to our show! You may be wondering… “What is a cabaret?” A cabaret is essentially a variety show where individual performers and small groups entertain an audience- think a talent show without the contest portion! This is going to be a professional production complete with costumes, make-up, props, singing, dancing, and a full crew to pull it all together! ALL students in grades 7-12 are eligible to participate. If interested, stop by Ms. Warnke's room across from the library to pick up an information packet.
- Tickets are on sale for the MORP dance during lunch; if significantly more tickets are not sold by next Wednesday, the dance will be cancelled.
- Any HS student interested in participating in Track, there will be a meeting today during lunch in the Board room. If you are unable to make this meeting, please see Coach Holland.