- 7th & 8th band & choir members: there will be full band on today & Wednesday next week and full choir on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- NJHS members, please check our Google Classroom today for an important announcement about an achievement award you can try for that will win you a $500 scholarship. Let Mrs. Stockwell know if you need any help.
- Dress Up Days for Right to Read Week next week - students who show the most reading spirit all week will win a free book from the Fair!
Monday - Read a shirt day - Wear any shirt with school-appropriate words. Tuesday - Reading knocks your socks off! Wear your crazy socks. Or don’t wear any socks at all! Wednesday - Cozy up with a good book - Wear your favorite winter hat, fuzzy socks, or pajamas. Thursday - Wild About Reading - Wear any animal print or animal shirt. Friday - Monster University Day - Wear your favorite school or university colors.
- The Showcase of Bands will be held on Thursday, March 3rd at 7:30 PM in the auditorium. It will feature all bands in grades 5-12. Come support our CR musicians! Admission is free.
- Seniors! Please continue to check out Mrs. Barnhart's google sites page for the latest scholarships. This site is being updated weekly and includes Cory-Rawson only scholarships.
- The Aukerman Family Foundation Scholarship application is available in the office. This is a $2500 scholarship is for any student in Hancock county that has participated in 2 or more sports and has earned at least 4 varsity letters. Please stop down to Mr. Scott to see if you qualify. All applications are due by March 25th.
- The 2022 Athletic Booster Scholarship is now available. Seniors, see Mr. Scott to pick up your application. The deadline for the scholarship is April 8, 2022.
- Prom is on April 9th, and tickets will go on sale starting this Friday! Tickets are $20.00 each and include a dinner. Please see the junior class officers (Madelyn, Marah, Paige and Eric) at lunch to purchase tickets and pick up guest forms. If you are not here during lunch, please email Mrs. Stockwell to make other arrangements to purchase your tickets.
- Tuesday, all Juniors will be taking the ACT. We will be leaving for the Mt. Cory Park building immediately following announcements. Once the ACT is completed all students will return to school. Those juniors that have a signed permission slip to leave for the day may leave. All students staying will eat lunch and continue with their afternoon classes. Permission slips to leave after we return from the ACT are available in the main office.