- Seniors- if you do not want your Lifetouch picture from the fall to be your senior photo in the yearbook you need to submit a senior photo by March 31st. You can begin submitting photos at any time to Mrs. Cuellar. A printed copy or digital copy are accepted.
- We are still looking for talent to add to the CR Cabaret on May 9th- If you can sing, dance, play an instrument, act, or have another awesome talent to showcase- this is your time to shine! All students in grades 7-12 are eligible to participate. If interested, stop by Ms. Warnke's room across from the library to pick up an information packet. Sign-up forms for participating students are due APRIL 1st by the end of the day!
- Congratulations to Mrs. Cavin for being our Rock, Paper, Scissors Champion!
In Rock, Paper, Scissors bracket competition congratulations to our... 3rd Place winner Jacob Miles 2nd Place Winner Matthew Bechtol and 1st place winner Cade Marshall. Stop down to see Mrs. Gerten for your prize!
- Good luck to Alex Aukerman as she competes in the Championship Spelling Bee tomorrow!
- Did you know today is national awkward moments day- Some things are just better out in the open and Awkward Moments Day on March 18 is your chance to embrace those embarrassing or awkward moments from your past and laugh about them. Remember that time you enthusiastically waved at your friend but soon realized that they were a complete stranger? What about the time when that incy-wincy pebble tripped you in front of all of your classmates? For some of us, it feels like these awkward moments come looking for us. If you’re one of those people, then today is your day.
- Happy St. Patty's Day!
- Did you know today is no selfies Day!! While the act of taking a selfie may predate social media, smartphones, and the word itself, selfies have always been popular. Over the years, selfies have become easier to take, and today, you can click a selfie on almost every device. Selfie sticks and multi-functional camera phones make it all too convenient to take selfies and group selfies. However, on No Selfies Day, we are not allowed to take any selfies. We know… torture. But we’re all in this together!
- Coach Korkate will be here today to meet with football players at the end of lunch briefly to discuss the upcoming spring and summer schedules. Anyone in grades 8-11 interested in high school football please plan to attend.
- No new announcements!
- Save the Date for next Friday and Saturday to see the Snow White Variety Show! A fast-moving, fun comedy that appeals to all ages! Performances are Friday, March 18th at 7PM and Saturday, March 19th at 4PM! Tickets will be sold at the door and admission is only $5.00 for adults and $2.00 for students!
- Reminder that Spring Student Picture Day is Tuesday! Pick up your order form in the office if you would like to purchase pictures. Only those students who are purchasing pictures will have their picture taken.
- Wednesday is Picture Day for Cory-Rawson clubs and organizations. Groups will be called down throughout the day for your club picture for the yearbook. Please dress appropriately for your group's photo. Seniors - your senior survey pictures will occur on this day as well.
- Tomorrow, all Juniors will be taking the ACT. We will be leaving for the Mt. Cory Park building immediately following announcements. Once the ACT is completed all students will return to school. Those juniors that have a signed permission slip to leave for the day may leave. All students staying will eat lunch and continue with their afternoon classes. Permission slips to leave after we return from the ACT are available in the main office and must be turned in before we leave tomorrow..
- The Bluffton Lions Club is offering a $500 educational scholarships to graduating seniors from Cory-Rawson. Applications are available in the office and are due by April 11th.
- Any 9th grader who still has an old chromebook, please see Mr. MacDonald to swap out.
- Congratulations to our HS band for receiving a superior rating at District competition this weekend.