- Freshmen and Sophomores, Enrichment choices have been emailed to those who qualify. Please complete the survey as soon as possible.
- No new additions
- Good luck to all students taking the English State Test this am!
- Read every other day - UNOH Spring Preview Day is April 8th. More information is located in the office for any Sophomore, Junior or Senior. A flier is also hanging outside the HS office.
- Seniors - your senior pictures are due by Friday to Mrs. Cuellar. If you do not submit a photo by Friday, the Lifetouch portrait from the fall will be used in the yearbook.
- English State Testing will be taking place Wednesday and Thursday this week. All students in 7th, 8th and ELA 2 will be testing. Please make sure to bring your chromebook fully charged and ready to go to be able to test. Your english teacher will give you the location you will be testing.
- Mrs. Stockwell's 7th period to: Study Hall 8th period to: Mrs. McDaniel's room
- The Mobile Dentist will be at Cory-Rawson Friday May the 6th. Forms are available in the HS office if you are interested in having your teeth cleaned.
- We are still looking for talent to add to the CR Cabaret on May 9th- If you can sing, dance, play an instrument, act, or have another awesome talent to showcase- this is your time to shine! All students in grades 7-12 are eligible to participate. If interested, stop by Ms. Warnke's room across from the library to pick up an information packet. Sign-up forms for participating students are due APRIL 1st by the end of the day!
- This is a reminder that prom tickets need to be purchased by March 29th. Please contact Mrs. Stockwell ASAP if you need help or have questions. A Google Form for table signups and song requests will be sent after that time.
- Music Booster scholarship applications are due by April 1st. Any senior who has been in band or choir all 4 years of high school may apply. Please turn in completed applications to Mrs. Davis or Mr. Oberhaus.
- No FCH for junior high or high school this week. Both groups will meet the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of April.
- Our new empire session will begin today. Please make sire to check emails so you know where you are to go.
- The Marie Berry Educational Fund Scholarship applications are available in the main office. The Marie Berry Scholarship is dedicated to students who have financial need and wish to pursue a 2 or 4 year degree at a community college, accredited college, university, trade school or business school of their choosing. The scholarship is for a full time student and is renewable for up to 3 years. Applications are due March 31st.
- There will be open gym for boys basketball on Monday and Wednesday from 6:30-8:30 pm
- There were 4 lost items from bus 2 on the DC trip. Stop in the office to claim.