- Any girl in grades 7-11 interested in playing basketball next year, please sign up and pick up summer information from Coach Faine after school today. Thursday's meeting has been moved up to today. Thank you.
- In honor of Dominic, we are asking our students and staff to show their Cory-Rawson pride and wear green and gold on Thursday.
- Junior High and High school track practice is cancelled today and tomorrow. We will hold an optional practice from 3 - 4:30 PM on Friday afternoon.
- The Bluffton Lions Club is offering a $500 educational scholarships to graduating seniors from Cory-Rawson. Applications are available in the office and are due by April 11th.
- Tomorrow we will be taking the English Part 2 test for state testing. If you are testing please make sure to bring your Chromebook fully charged. All students will report to 1st period for attendance and be released via pa to their testing room.
- Congratulations to the following 7th and 8th grade band students who received SUPERIOR ratings on solos on Saturday: Asia Boehm, Madi Boehm, Hazel Dixon, Tyler Egts, Wyatt Foust, Kathleen Mason, Dominique Moon, Ashton Powell, Hank Walters and Kaedyn Witteman.
Also, congratulations to the clarinet choir for earning a superior rating and flute choir, saxophone trio, trumpet quartet, brass quartet and percussion ensemble for earning excellent ratings. Our Hornet musicians are fantastic!
- Juniors and Seniors who purchased prom tickets, please make sure to respond to the Google Form about how you wish your name to be read for the Promenade.
- Junior High Fellowship of Christian Hornets will meet this Wednesday, April 6, during lunch time in the board room.
- High School Fellowship of Christian Hornets will meet this Wednesday, April 6, during lunch time in Mrs. Bucher's room.
- The Mobile Dentist will be at Cory-Rawson Friday May the 6th. Forms are available in the HS office if you are interested in having your teeth cleaned.
- UNOH Spring Preview Day is April 8th. More information is located in the office for any Sophomore, Junior or Senior. A flier is also hanging outside the HS office.