- Anyone planning on playing boys soccer next year in grades 8-11, please plan to meet with Mr. Scott at the end of your lunch period in the Bob Abbey Gym for a brief meeting.
- 7th and 8th grade band and choir members will BOTH rehearse today during 2nd period. Band members start off in the auditorium and choir members start off in the choir room.
- Reminder for all seniors. You are required to be here for your senior exams on both Monday and Tuesday.
- The FFA Farm Day will be taking place next to the softball fields today.
- Community Day!!
- If you are interested in cheering for football, basketball or competition cheerleading for the 22-23 school year please email coach Diller by May 10th! Tryout clinics will be held May 23, 24, 25, and 26th!
- JH FCH will meet this Wednesday, May 11th in the board room! Last one for this school year! Come join the fun!~
- High School FCH will meet this Wednesday, May 11th in Mrs. Bucher's! Last one for this school year! Come join the fun!~
- Be sure to go out and enjoy the weather and support our girls tonight as the softball team hosts Kalida in the the opening round of the OHSAA Tournament! Good luck, girls!
- The Auditorium Parking Lot will be closed Tuesday for Community Day. All Student and Staff cars will need to park in an alternative lot.
- Tomorrow is Community Day - Wear you Green & Gold, apply some sunscreen, and remember to bring your supplies or yard tools for your service project. We are looking forward to a great day together.
- There will be a mandatory senior meeting today during Empire.
- Reminder we will have the Cabaret tonight at 7:30. Please come and support all the performers! It is sure to be a great time!!
- Any upcoming JH girl interested in playing volleyball next fall--there will be a meeting Monday May 9 at 5 pm in the old cafeteria to meet the coach and discuss the summer schedule. Please plan to attend.