- Yesterday at Day one of the Regional Track meet, Raniya McNeil qualified for the finals in the 100m dash. Raniya will run Friday evening in a bid to qualify for the State Track Meet. Good Luck Raniya.
- Congratulations to yesterday's winners in the book giveaway: Becca Ludwig, Shadd Snyder and Brent Cavin. Please come down to the library this period to collect your books. Check your email today for the last drawing, which is for TWO dog books! Also, come out to Mrs. Gast's free lunch program at New Hope Church in Rawson on Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon to check out books from our mobile library OR help hand out prizes and stickers to younger kids! Have a great summer and keep reading!
- Exams Schedule today
- If you have any clothing or personal items in the junior high or high school locker rooms, they must be cleaned out by Thursday. All items left in the locker rooms will be thrown away this summer.
- There is still time to put a team together for the 3 on 3 basketball tournament next weekend at Cory-Rawson. Email Mr. Scott if you're interested in putting a team together!
- Congratulations to yesterday's winners - Abby Hardy, Peyton Nickels and Jacob Miles. Please come to the library this period to collect your prize! Check your email for today's giveaway.
- There will be Student Voice meeting today during lunch in the board room.
- Congratulations to Raniya McNeil as she qualified for the Regional Track meet to be run this Wed and Friday at Port Clinton High School. Raniya finished 2nd in the 100 and 4th in the 200 at the District Track meet that was run on Saturday Good Luck Raniya.
- Congratulations to the winners of the Friday book giveaway - Kayleen Blake and Lorelai Yannelli! Come on down to the library this period to pick up your book. Check your email today and every day this week for more giveaways!