- Boys basketball open gym for 7-12th graders is on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 - 8 in the Bob Abbey Gym.
- The 8th grade class is holding a raffle for a chance at winning 2 tickets to the Ohio State vs. Iowa football game on October 22nd. The value is $263 plus $25 cash towards parking. See an 8th grade student to purchase your chance to win!
- Juniors and Seniors - RPM Carbide Die is inviting students to tour their facility during school on October 6. They specialize in precision grinding, machining, and finishing of close tolerance tooling for the automotive, fastener, metal container and aerospace sectors. If this is appealing to you as a career field, stop by Mrs. Hosler's office or send her an email to sign up by Monday, September 26!
- It's our last week for Featured Speakers! Students in grades 9-12, please make sure you submit your choices for this week's speaker TODAY so you can attend a session you are interested in. The link is again in your email, or ask a teacher where they have it posted.
- We are celebrating Start With Hello Week at Cory-Rawson this week.
Loneliness and depression can cause children and youth to pull away and, result in serious situations. Start With Hello Week will provide opportunities for each of us to connect to each other. Today, step out of your comfort zone and say hello to someone new.
- Congratulations to Grant Welte. On Saturday, Grant ran at the Van Buren Invitational against 19 other schools. Grant placed 21st overall and broke his personal best time by 14 seconds
- Driving forms are available in the office. If you are driving to school, you must have a form on file. Please stop and fill one out.
- Tomorrow is picture day. Please make sure to look your best!
- Students who applied to NHS and NJHS have now been informed via email. If you did not receive an email but did submit an application, contact Mrs. Stockwell right away. Congratulations to the new members; remember to mark your calendars for the Induction ceremony here at CRHS on November 3rd at 7PM.
- If you are preparing to take the ACT this Fall you are encouraged to
attend the test preparation sessions on Wednesday, October 12 and Monday, October 17 at Liberty-Benton. Each night there will be sessions from 7:00-8:10 and 8:20-9:30 pm. English, Reading, Mathematics, and Science will be presented during each session. You will choose two subjects to review on the first night and can then attend the remaining two subjects on the second night. You choose which subject sessions to attend on each night. There is no charge for students to attend this program. Please see Mrs. Barnhart if you have questions.
- Today's Start with HELLO week focus is to ENCOURAGE EVERYONE. Social isolation is the overwhelming feeling of being left out, lonely, or treated like you are invisible. Following today's announcements you will be watching a short video that expresses how just one moment of being seen can change the course of not only your day, but potentially many others as well.
- Names are important, they identify who we are, they connect us to family, they have meaning. Today as we continue with Start with Hello Week focus on saying names. Names of your friends, classmates, or learn a new name. During lunch, we will have notes available to write a quick HELLO or encouragement to a classmate or even teacher. They will be distributed on Thursday!
- What: Fields of Faith
Who: HS/MS students Where: LB High School Football field (9190 County Rd 9, Findlay) In case of rain, we will hold the event in our fieldhouse. When: Sunday, October 2nd from 5:30-8PM Why: Food trucks, faith, and fun! ONE DAY. ONE MESSAGE. ONE STAND. Fields of Faith is a peer-to-peer movement where thousands of students from across the nation and world gather on their school’s athletic field to share faith stories and challenge each other to apply the Bible as their “game plan for life.”
- Last night at the Lima Bath Cross Country Invitational, Grant Welte ran against 13 other schools and finished 12th. Despite rain and wind, Grant ran his second fasted time of the year. Congratulations Grant.
- 7th and 8th Grade students need to go to Mr. Lee's Google Classroom following the announcements this morning and complete the Google Form for Empire today. Thank you!
- Just like the Kindness Boomerang video from Tuesday - isolation, being alone, or feeling invisible can be overcome when we take the initiative to LOOK for PEOPLE. Look for those that need a helping hand, a smile, or a kind word. Today at lunch for our Start with HELLO week activity we will be playing HUMAN BINGO. Pick up a BINGO card and look for people. Any 4 in a row will win a prize. Those that turn in a FULL card will be entered into a drawing for Starbucks and Chick Fil A gift cards. Gift card winners will be announced Friday.
- Congratulations to the boys soccer team for a win over Ada last night 2-1. Wilson Garmatter and Keegan Puthoff each found the net for the HORNETS.