- Congrtulations to the following students who were selected to perform with All-County Festival groups this weekend:
Choir-Lilian Gregorowicz, soprano Band-Jacob Egts, flute; Brock Boehm, clarinet, Becca Ludwig, clarinet; Emma Garrison, clarinet; Hank Walters, alto saxophone, McKenna Huber, baritone saxophone; Kennidy Stanfield, french horn; Natalie Waltz, bass clarinet; Kenzie Wellington, trumpet, Morgan Huber, trombone, Nathaniel Gregorowicz, percussion.
Tuesday Additions - 2 Hour Delay
- Students making up End of Course testing with Mrs. Barnhart, please report now to the HS conference room next to Mr. MacDonalds room
- JH and HS FCH - Fellowship of Christian Hornets - will meet this Thursday, December 8th, during their respective lunch times in the community room. Remember, ask for a Styrofoam try! Questions, ask Mrs. Bucher or Mr. and Mrs. Lee.
- Wednesday is "Be an Angel" day - wear white or sparkles and donate hygiene items for Cory-Rawson families. There will be a box in the cafeteria to collect these.
Thursday's dress up day is Rudolph - wear red! Friday is Grinch day - wear green to show your holiday spirit AND support the Hornets!
Wednesday Additions - No School!
- Students leaving for the Borra Center Health Sciences field trip this morning, please meet at the band room doors following announcements to board the bus. Drop your backpack in your locker and grab your coat on the way!
- Due to a sub shortage, 2nd period choir kids please report to Mr. Mertz's room today. Ms. James will cover 4th period choir.
- An email was sent to all students 9-12.
Christmas Festival (Dec. 16, 2022) Instead of a Christmas movie we will be having a Christmas Festival. There will be activities in both gyms, old Cafe’, and 3 classrooms during periods 6-8. Go to 6th period after lunch and there will be an announcement made to release students. Mr. Lampton will send out a sign-up sheet for dodgeball through an email. The movie sign-up sheets are on the bulletin board in the hallway across from the high school office. The movies are Christmas Story, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and Elf
- Due to a sub shortage, JH choir will report to study hall today. Ms. James will cover 4th period choir.